Wednesday 17 August 2011

Day Sixteen- 2nd Podcast (Solero Sweary Rappers Delight)

Podcast
UUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UUUUUUUHHHHHHHH. Listen to the podcast and you will get what sound I’m actually making. In this podcast:

Solero referencing
Categories game
Ultimate sweary mary bleepy festy
Loser Raps
I Rap about Cheese
Week in Blog


Ridiculously proud of this podcast, no doubt the funniest one I’ve ever been apart of (don’t know about Daniel, you know what he’s like the podcast prostitute).

Really do watch out for the ultimate swear fest (about 20minutes in) I do and even the rap to which I made the content in 10minutes (its 30minutes into the podcast).

I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

Oh and I hope people waiting for their a level results get what they want tomorrow, in the results way and whatever rewards they get for doing well.

http://themetaphoricalbeard.podomatic.com/entry/2011-08-17T15_09_58-07_00

Twitter

Tumblr

Blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment